Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Liam Neeson is back in an action, suspense, thriller - Unknown movie

Unknown_01
I love the acting and how Liam Neeson portrays lots of characters and roles in different movies, last time I saw him is from the movie "Taken", I think I left my soul on the seat of the theater when I watched that action packed movie, but now he is back here in the movie "Unknown", looks like another high energy action, suspense, thriller and mystery movie. The movie is shot in Berlin, Germany, we're going for another field trip and the movie "Unknown" is our window again for another country. Liam Neeson lost his identity here and he is on the rush to bring back his life. How could an ordinary doctor be super action star?

read below the movie info and trailer below Read more »

Post a Comment

0 Comments