Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Dinner at Megumi Japanese Restaurant : Sunset Way


Had dinner at a Japanese restaurant that is near to where we stayed. This restaurant is at Sunset way only and it has just been expanded. I suddenly realised there's an increase number of Japanese restaurents in Singapore. Just looking back on my photos and blog posts, I've been eating quite frequently at Japanese restaurants lately.



My cute bear seriously thinking what he wants to eat~



Sleepy me who is lazy to think of what to eat.



Char Siew Ramen Set



1 Megumi Set - Steak. Bf says the steak is nice and he will come back again.

Both of us who ordered the set are entitled to free flow of drinks and ice-cream. However, for ice-cream only two flavours to choose from, either chocolate or mango.

Location: Great. Do not need to travel far.
Cost: $36.02.
Service: Great service. Friendly staff.

Post a Comment

0 Comments