Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

French Baker

This is probably one of the long overdue posts coming up on my blog.... so long ago was this visit to French Baker that I don't even remember when this was! But, of course, the food and the taste are never forgotten.

IMG_0124

IMG_0131
I treated my parents out to lunch that day and French Baker was the most accessible place that time. I had the Quiche Lorraine Soup and Salad... either I wasn't really very hungry that time or the quiche was a bit dry and salty.
IMG_0123
My mom ordered her favorite, the Chicken A La King, which she couldn't wait to dive into, thus, the messed up shell in the photo, hahaha... It still remains to be her favorite.

IMG_0126
And this was my Dad's order, his favorite the Koren Beef BBQ in casserole; very flavorful, not too spicy, and the beef slices are so tender.
It was a good lunch, overall. We will go for the pastries next time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments